wild c@rd

Monday, April 18, 2005

Welcome Alex!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from singapore not long ago with my family. My sis drove back to Malaysia with her being pregnant and close to labour. Manage to get back safe and sound. Unpack everything and was ready to get some rest as the next day is going to be a busy day for everyone.

Just about 12am midnght, my sister was ready to give birth to her new born baby. But she though it was just a false alarm. Bad though!!!!! So i quickly wake my parents up and tell them what happe. They quickly get everything ready and take my sister to SJMC. I was told to stay back at home as i have class the next morning.

Well lucky for me as my parents was there till 5am in the morning. At 3.58am my sister new baby was born and was given the name Alexzander. Was able to take a few pic of my new born nephew. Kawaii.......


My sister in bed with Alexzander


Alexznder open the eye


Alexzander sleeping


Alexzander looking left

1 Comments:

Blogger Songie said...

wowww...alex-zander...................superbly cool name
CONGRATULATIONS to ur sister!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home